Self Storage Tips
- Reserve your storage unit 2-3 weeks in advance to ensure the size you need is available.
- Check with the rental office for storage supplies for sale, such as locks.
- Fill all boxes to capacity to avoid collapsing and label them well.
- Leave a small amount of space around the walls.
- Do not use heavy plastic to cover furniture, use only blankets or material made specifically for storage.
- Remember to check your unit on a monthly basis.
- If it's worth storing, it's worth insuring!
Welcome to Town Line Self-Storage!
As the owners of Town Line Auto
, we recognized the need for storage buildings in our area of Southern Albany County and Greene County and have now opened our new self storage facility in the fall of 2010!
Are you home from college for the summer and need a place to store your books, bins and furniture? We have the right size unit for you!
Do you have toys or memorabilia from your childhood that you can't seem to get rid of? Store it all here!
Are you storing your vehicle here during the long winter months? Stop in and ask about having Town Line Auto service it!
Does your town have laws permitting you from parking your RV or boat in your driveway? Ask about our outdoor storage!
If you have any questions about our units or pricing, feel free to call (518) 966-8003 for more information. Also, feel free to stop by between the hours of 8am-6pm Monday — Friday or 8am-2pm on Saturdays to check out unit sizes, prices and specials! Our office is conveniently located next to the units at Town Line Auto, 6501 Route 32 in Greenville NY.
Storage Unit Sizes
Small to medium size furniture, mattresses, yard equipment, desk, files, boxes, cabinets & motorcycles!
Furnishings from 1 or 2 bedroom home or apartment, boxes, some appliances
Furnishings from 2 bedroom home or apartment, some appliances, boxes, business inventories
Furnishings from 2 bedroom home or apartment, appliances, boxes, cars, small boats, contractor inventories
Furnishings from 3 bedroom home or apartment, appliances, boxes, cars, boats, commercial & contractor inventories.
Furnishings from a four or five bedroom house with major appliances or can hold a car, small truck or boat. Will hold the contents of a 40 ft. moving van